Irresistible cupcakes, cakes, and cookies

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Fabulous Five adorn this sweet treat. Have a MAGICAL day!














What more can I say? I am a HUGE Disney fan! I was a cast member at Disneyland, afterall. So, I practically have little Mickeys running through my veins, along with mini princess crowns. Every bit of black buttercream frosting (except the message) is a Mickey shape. There are over 100 "hidden Mickeys" on this cake (some not-so-hidden). The hand-crafted color flow characters are possibly the best sugar pieces I have made to date. It was a "magical" experience creating this "happiest" of cakes.



2 comments:

  1. How much for this cake??? It is absolutely amazing! (as are all of them)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to send you my full pricing list, Keri! Please send me your current e-mail address at sweettsbakeshop@gmail.com and I will be sure to get you the information. This cake is a 10 inch Creation Cake (made completely from scratch with only the highest quality ingredients) and costs $65.00.

    ReplyDelete