Irresistible cupcakes, cakes, and cookies

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Chocolate-covered peanut butter eggs for Easter


Easter is upon us . . . and so is the presence of various traditional Springtime treats.  One of which, the peanut butter egg, is my personal favorite.  I decided to create my own made-from-scratch version of that tasty delight.  First, I made the oh-so-yummy peanut butter filling, including peanuts, peanut butter, crushed graham crackers, and a few other delectable ingredients.  Even before being enrobed in chocolate, this peanut butter filling is melt-in-your-mouth wonderful.  I rolled and formed each little egg by hand, then dipped them in either milk or white chocolate.  Chocolate-covered peanut butter eggs for Easter.  It's going to be a delicious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment