Irresistible cupcakes, cakes, and cookies

Monday, February 15, 2010

Candied pecan cuppies, with a heavenly dollop of butter rum . . . YUM!

Yum, yum, heaven, heaven, delicious, delicious, GIVE ME MORE! This absolutely F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S cupcake is so amazing it even surprises me and my trusty buds of taste. This unbelievably delectable treat is the perfect combination of flavors. This moist, dense candied pecan cupcake is topped with a fluffy dollop of butter rum icing and crowned with a sprinkling of more candied pecans. For pecan and butter rum lovers, this cupcake is the ultimate delight. Don't expect these cuppies to last long. This is definitely a scarf-worthy dessert! Four bites . . . maybe five, and you'll be begging for more. Speaking of . . . I think I have an appointment with a certain left-over cupcake in my refrigerator. Ahhhhh, pure joy!


No comments:

Post a Comment