Irresistible cupcakes, cakes, and cookies

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Luck O' the Irish

This HUGE vanilla cake is iced with Sweet T's signature vanilla buttercream and finished with fondant details.  Lifting this cake is quite the workout . . . weighing at least 10 pounds (if not more!).  Why so big?  So all the residents of Golden Living Retirement can enjoy and celebrate the March birthdays at their center.  These seniors are indeed "lucky" to devour such a delicious cake.  May the "luck o' the Irish" be with them in their "golden" years! 

2 comments:

  1. I actually had a small time in my life when I made cakes (wedding and birthday), before I became a massage therapist-
    coming from one who has made made cakes in her day THIS IS AMAZING! What a great cake!
    All the cupcakes look so good I am drooling right now! I had no idea you were so talented in baking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought when I saw this cake wasn't really a thought at all more of an emotion...shock. Your cake is beautiful. No wonder you want to open your own shop. You will do wonderful!

    ReplyDelete