Irresistible cupcakes, cakes, and cookies

Thursday, April 22, 2010

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cupcakes

When I eat a white chocolate macadamia nut cookie, I enjoy every buttery morsel.  In fact, I would say white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are one of my favorites.  Oh, the goodness!  So, with my love for the a-fore-mentioned cookies in mind, I decided to create a cupcake that evokes the same emotions . . . only better, because it is a CUPCAKE!  And boy, does this cuppie deliver!  The toasted macadamia nuts in the cupcake blend perfectly with the white chocolate chips.  And, the swirl of light, sweet, buttery icing on top is the perfect complement to the rich, delicious cake.  So, which do I like best?  The cookie or the cupcake?  I'll take one of each, please.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment