Irresistible cupcakes, cakes, and cookies

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Mickey Mouse Cake Ears Club



I created this from scratch, fondant-covered, sweet vanilla cake for my Mom's birthday. She is the inaugural member of the Mickey Mouse Cake Ears Club. I wonder who will be next to join? This delicious cake is filled with my delectable vanilla butter
cream frosting. The Club insignia is hand crafted out of chocolate. The only part of this cake that won't taste good is the cardboard it rests upon! Happy Birthday, Mom!

3 comments:

  1. love this cake!

    so happy to find your blog and join you on your adventure of testing recipes and planning out your future bake shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing...I want to be a member. My birthday is in May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tia, your mom told me about your blog and OH MY GOSH!! What beautiful cakes!! I'm very impress. I would have picked your brain when I got to see you at Hobble Creek everyday. Can't wait to see more. Oh and this Mickey ear cake is simply amazing!!

    ReplyDelete