Irresistible cupcakes, cakes, and cookies

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Perfect Peanut Butter Chocolate Cuppies (of joy and happiness)














Talk about absolute deliciousness! These peanut butter chocolate (with chocolate chunks) cupcakes are ultimate joy to devour. And the smooth peanut butter icing makes the taste buds dance for joy. You can almost hear your taste buds thanking you for the little trip to Treat Town. I swear I heard mine say, "that-was-heavenly-and-please-let's-do-this-again!" as I finished my first (of two) cupcakes. Reese's peanut butter what? Who needs one of those when these cupcakes are within reach!






3 comments:

  1. YUMMO! I must have a dozen for Valentine's Day. Let me know how much. Love, Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make them for you! Please send me your current e-mail address at sweettsbakeshop@gmail.com and I will make sure you get a price list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! They look so good! Do you have a recipe I can have?

    ReplyDelete